Frankie Trillz -Thoro Credit Repair Lessons- Lesson 3
I am back with lesson 3 which is a very important educational part of these Thoro Credit Repair Lessons. I am here to do my part in solving an issue we have in our society which is people inability to afford to pay a credit repair company to repair their credit files. So, I, Frankie Trillz decided to start a FREE Educational blog to provide credit repair guidance to all who seek credit repair knowledge. This blog will cover these Thoro Credit Repair Lessons:
In Lesson 1 -The foundational terms – Credit Card Holder Bill of Rights -The 3 big Credit Bureaus -Secured and Unsecure Credit – The 5 C to Credit -*MOST IMPORTANT* How I Dispute Original Creditors or Collection Agencies and Why -How I Dispute to the Credit Bureaus and Why -Key Points Bonus: Sample Letter for Disputing the Credit Bureaus
In Lesson 2 -I will include a cheat Sheet which will allow you to understand how to dispute and why -FREE Annual Credit Report Application -Sample Credit Bureau Dispute Letter for Charge Offs and Outdated Information
In Lesson 3 -Order of Operation for Credit Repair -What You Must Know About Your Credit Cards -Sample Dispute for Medical Collections -Sample 1st Dispute Letter to Collection Agency or Original Creditor -Sample 2nd Dispute Letter to Collection Agency or Original Creditor -Sample Default Letter -Link to FDCA -Link to FDCPA -Link to HIPPA -Link to FTC
As I maintained before this is a FREE Educational Blog that will teach all my followers how to dispute their negative accounts on their credit report like me, Frankie Trillz.
Order of Operation for Credit Repair
I want to first tell you there is no set order of operation for credit repair. There are many ways a person can go about disputing their negative account on their credit report. Most people dispute directly with the credit bureaus. Some dispute with account holder first and some do both. I will show you my order of operation and how I repaired my credit years ago and my process I use when I am consulting with a credit repair client. This is my order of operation which works out perfect for me when I am preparing to go into the dispute process.
- I get copy of tri-merged reports with credit monitoring from one of companies mention is lesson 2.
- I then compare and figure out all of the accounts that are on all 3 reports and then I find out all of the accounts that are only on individual reports and document this information.
- I go through each report to find inaccurate, incomplete, invalid, or outdated information, also collection accounts, public account, inquiries, and original accounts and document this information.
- I go through the personal information to make sure the name, addresses, phone numbers, jobs, Social Security Number, and Date of Birth associated with this account are all correct and document this information.
- Once I have all this information organized and documented I can move forward with the dispute process.
Frankie Trillz Dispute Process Order
I will give you the order that I dispute first and then I will tell you why I dispute this way:
Here is a Bonus
The two secrets you need to know before calling any Non-Profit Credit Counseling Service OR Debt Consolidation Company!